Our employee turnover is extraordinarily low. Occasionally we look for qualified people in Office, Sales, Warranty or Project Management. Feel free to submit a Resume or inquire about job opportunities.
Royal Crest Custom Homes is currently looking for a sales representative. The right candidate’s primary responsibility is to manage the sales process while providing excellent customer service. The Sales Representative continuously sources new customers, helps customers find and design their dream home, and ensures a smooth sales process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Effectively communicate Royal Crest’s value proposition, product vision and capabilities to potential customers
• Uncover and understand customer goals and challenges then establishes Royal Crest as the best solution available
• Overcome objections and closes for the sale
• Maintains accurate documentation of transaction from sale through loan, options, and construction
• Continually source new sales opportunities
• Creates and provides to management a marketing plan for establishing new customer relationships
• Networks and performs outreach to realtors
• Manages time efficiently, meet sales goals and works effectively with other members of the team
• Maintains and expands database of prospects
• Attend sales meetings
• Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
• Develops and maintains good rapport with prospective customers, realtors, and team members
- Associate’s Degree or 2 years related experience
- Must have a vehicle, valid driver’s license, and be able to drive in daytime or nighttime
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, or oral form
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Ability to stand and walk for 4 hours straight or up to a full 8-hour day; sit for extended periods; kneel and bend at the waist; walk up and down stairs; walk on unlevel terrain; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision
- Regular exposure to outside weather conditions. The noise level is generally moderate
- Previous sales experience, knowledge of industry preferred
- Excel in intercommunication and interactions
- Strongly motivated